Our Touring Season has now come to a close for 2015. We will open for Tourers again on 11 March 2016 and will be looking forward to welcoming back those of you who have stayed with us before, and to meeting new visitors to our beautiful Park in this lovely corner of the East Neuk of Fife.
For our Holiday Home owners who are planning to be with us between now and Christmas, there are a number of pre-Christmas events taking place locally that you might enjoy:
- On Saturday 14 November the Pittenweem Community Trust is holding a Craft & Collectables Market from 10am to 2pm at the New Town Hall, Session Street, Pittenweem. There you will find cards, jewellery, paper crafts, flowers, fused glass, woodcraft, traditional knot scarfs, knitting, photography, upcycled gifts, and many more locally made products that may help you with your Christmas shopping.
- There is an Antiques and Collectors’ Fair in St Andrews Town Hall (Queen’s Gardens) from 10am to 5pm on Saturday 14 November.
- If you feel like going a little further afield, the Dundee Symphony Orchestra is holding a concert on 21 November at 7.30pm in the Caird Hall.
- ‘St Andrews Night’ (an evening of traditional Scottish entertainment) is being held at the Cellardyke Church Hall on Thursday 26 November at 7pm. Tickets are £16 including a meal. Phone Trevor on 01333 311884.
- An Artisan and Collectors Fair will take place in St Andrews at Madras College Quad, South Street, on Saturday 28 November (11am to 4pm), with free entry and refreshments.
- Ardross Farm Shop are hosting ‘Christmas in the Loft’ where local artists and crafter will be exhibiting on 28th and 29th November from 9am until 4pm each day. See Ardross Farm for more information.
- Local school Waid Academy is holding a Christmas Craft Fayre and Coffee Morning at the school on Thursday 3 December from 10am to 12 Noon – £2 (all welcome) with proceeds going to RNLI, East Neuk First Response, National Eczema Society, and school funds.
- The Crail Folk Club is holding its Christmas Party night on Thursday 10 December at 8pm, Crail Town Hall, Marketgate South.
- The Byre Theatre in St Andrews is hosting a Special Christmas Evening Market on Monday 14 December from 3pm to 8pm; and the Cinderella Pantomime is being held at the Byre Theatre during December if you are looking for something to entertain the little ones.
- Check out what else is happening in St Andrews in November and December.
We hope you have some fun in the East Neuk of Fife over the next few weeks leading up to Christmas and get time to relax and enjoy some of the many events that are taking place in our communities.