Our Caravan Park in Anstruther and its Fabulous Facilities…
At Silverdyke Caravan Park in Anstruther, we offer our guests all the amenities you need in order to enjoy your stay. From onsite facilities to easily accessible local amenities, the East Neuk area has it all. Come and explore for yourself, and we guarantee you a peaceful luxury getaway in the heart of rural Scotland.
Our modern Fife caravan parks facilities are free to use for all guests:
- Large separate ladies and gents washroom with individual shower cubicles and underfloor heating
- Full disabled access facilities with toilet and showers
- Baby changing area
- Laundry and indoor washing-up facilities
- Small games room with pool table and air hockey
- Children’s outdoor play park
- Free WiFi (only for email checking and facebook)
Local Amenities and Attractions
In the immediate local area of Fife, you will find an abundance of places to eat, to visit and enjoy, all within easy walking distance of the Park. Here’s some ideas!
Groceries and shopping
- Co-Op supermarket within 1.3 miles
- Corner Shop and Bakery within half a mile
- Independent retailers in the village of Anstruther, just 0.8 mile away from Silverdyke Caravan Park
- Lots of lovely independent stores and larger retailers in St Andrews and only a 15-minute drive away.
Local Pubs and Eateries
- The award-winning Anstruther Fish Bar; only 0.8 mile away and serving the best fish and chips in the area.
- The Haven Pub & Restaurant (dog-friendly), 0.2 mile away
- The Ship Pub in Anstruther (dog-friendly), just one mile away
- Other bars and eateries in Anstruther village
So if you are looking for top quality caravan parks in Scotland and fancy staying with us here at Silverdyke Park then get in touch to find out more or book your stay with us on 01333 313098 or contact us via our online form.