Touring pitches now closed for this season. We are taking bookings for 2021.
Seasonal touring pitches are full for 2021 and we have closed our waiting list beyond this date.
* Covid 19 (2020 Season)
– Amenities are open with extra cleaning and limited numbers inside. Games room will remain closed this season.
– We are limiting each pitch to a maximum of 4 people from 1 family group and not taking group bookings.
– To cut down on face to face contact customers have the option to phone up and pay within a few days of the booking start date but can take card payments on the day or cash if it is the correct amount (to cut down on handling).
– We are asking people if they could use the facilities in their tourer/MH as much as possible this season.
– We would ask that you follow all current Covid 19 guidelines while on the park and within the local community.
– Please do not come to the park if you have any Covid 19 symptoms and please go home as soon as you develop any symptoms for the safety of other customers and staff.
– We have strict cleaning protocols in place
The Ideal Getaway for Touring Holiday Caravans
Our touring season for 2021 opens on Friday the 5th of March and closes on Sunday the 24th of October.
Silverdyke Caravan Park is the perfect place to visit with your touring holiday, whether you are just popping by for a night or two or staying for a longer holiday.
We pride ourselves in offering the highest standards of pitches and amenities to all our guests, so you can relax and enjoy your holiday.
Our modern amenities include separate ladies and gents’ facilities with large individual shower cubicles, vanity cubicles, underfloor heating, an indoor washing-up area and full laundry facilities. Guests with children can make use of our brand new children’s play area. Free WiFi (light browsing only) is available to all our guests during your stay, making your touring holiday even more idyllic.
The caravan park has 31 touring pitches which are available from March until October every year.
- All of the pitches are extra-large, hard standing pitches and suitable for motorhomes and twin axle caravans.
- Each pitch comes with its own fresh water tap and waste water drain as well as a standard 16amp (blue) electric hook up.
- There is ample space to park your car beside each pitch and should you have any particular requirements further parking is available elsewhere on the park.
Touring Pitch Map
Touring Prices 2020
|Period||Price per night|
Our overriding priority is that all our guests enjoy a peaceful touring holiday at our caravan park, a break from the bustle of city life. To ensure the comfort of our guests we ask that people consider the following guidelines while staying with us:
- Dogs welcome but should be kept on a lead and exercised off the park premises.
- Quiet times between 11pm and 7am, so that guests can enjoy a good night’s sleep.
- Please talk to us before arranging a large social gathering
- Unfortunately we do not have planning permission for tents
- No washing lines/whirlygigs and no ball games anywhere on the park
- Please note that we cannot accept commercial vehicles
- External directional aerials required for TV
- Please act courteously and considerately toward your fellow guests at all times
- Children should be supervised while on site by a responsible adult
- All awnings must be attached to caravan/campervans at all times. Please do not drive away and leave awnings free standing. No tents allowed
Arrival time is between 1pm and 5.00pm unless otherwise arranged. Check out time is 11.30am.
Please do read our touring rules before booking.
For a touring holiday you will remember for years to come, get in touch today and ask us about current availability.
We look forward to welcoming you to Silverdyke Park and hope you will want to come back time and again.
We have a maximum of 7 seasonal pitches each year and are full for 2021 season and waiting list closed beyond this point.
For more information about our touring caravan pitches and booking availability, please get in touch by phone on 01333 313098 or contact us via our online form.