The Ideal Getaway for Touring Holiday Caravans
Our touring pitches are now open for 2017. We close on 23rd October this year.
Silverdyke Caravan Park is the perfect place to visit with your touring holiday, whether you are just popping by for a night or two or staying for a longer holiday.
We pride ourselves in offering the highest standards of pitches and amenities to all our guests, so you can relax and enjoy your holiday.
Our modern amenities include separate ladies and gents’ facilities with large individual shower cubicles, vanity cubicles, underfloor heating, an indoor washing-up area and full laundry facilities. Guests with children can make use of our brand new children’s play area. Free WiFi is available to all our guests during your stay, making your touring holiday even more idyllic.
The caravan park has 31 touring pitches which are available from March until October every year.
- All of the pitches are extra-large, hard standing pitches and suitable for motorhomes and twin axle caravans.
- Each pitch comes with its own fresh water tap and waste water drain as well as a standard 16amp (blue) electric hook up.
- There is ample space to park your car beside each pitch and should you have any particular requirements further parking is available elsewhere on the park.
Our overriding priority is that all our guests enjoy a peaceful touring holiday at our caravan park, a break from the bustle of city life. To ensure the comfort of our guests we ask that people consider the following guidelines while staying with us:
- Dogs welcome but should be kept on a lead and exercised off the park premises.
- Quiet times between 11pm and 7am, so that guests can enjoy a good night’s sleep.
- Please talk to us before arranging a large social gathering
- Unfortunately we do not have planning permission for tents
- No washing lines/whirlygigs and no ball games anywhere on the park
- Please note that we cannot accept commercial vehicles
- External directional aerials required for TV
- Please act courteously and considerately toward your fellow guests at all times
- Children should be supervised while on site by a responsible adult
Touring prices 2017
|Period||Price Per Night|
|10th - 31st March||£23|
|1st April to 13th April||£27|
|14th April to 16th April||£29|
|17th April to 27th April||£26|
|28th April to 30th April||£29|
|1st May to 25th May||£26|
|26th May to 28th May||£29|
|29th May to 30th June||£26|
|1st July to 30th july||£28|
|1st August to 13th August||£29|
|14th August to 31st August||£28|
|1st September to 21st September||£26|
|22nd September to 24th September||£29|
|25th September to 12th October||£26|
|13th October to 23rd October||£27|
|24th October onwards||Closed|
Arrival time is between 1pm and 5.30pm unless otherwise arranged. Check out time is 11.30am.
Please do read our touring rules before booking.
For a touring holiday you will remember for years to come, get in touch today and ask us about current availability.
We look forward to welcoming you to Silverdyke Park and hope you will want to come back time and again.
For more information about our touring caravan pitches and booking availability, please get in touch by phone on 01333 313098 or contact us via our online form.