We are no longer offering seasonal pitches.
The Ideal Getaway for Touring Holiday Caravans
Our 2023 season runs from 10th March until 22nd October. We re-open on Friday 8th March 2024.
Silverdyke Caravan Park is the perfect place to visit with your touring holiday, whether you are just popping by for a night or two or staying for a longer holiday.
We pride ourselves in offering the highest standards of pitches and amenities to all our guests, so you can relax and enjoy your holiday.
Our modern amenities include separate ladies and gents’ facilities with large individual shower cubicles, vanity cubicles, underfloor heating, an indoor washing-up area and full laundry facilities. Guests with children can make use of our children’s play area. Free WiFi (light browsing only) is available to all our guests during your stay, making your touring holiday even more idyllic.
The caravan park has 31 touring pitches which are available from March until October every year.
- All of the pitches are extra-large, hard standing pitches and suitable for motorhomes and twin axle caravans.
- Each pitch comes with its own fresh water tap and waste water drain as well as a standard 16amp (blue) electric hook up.
- There is ample space to park your car beside each pitch and should you have any particular requirements further parking is available elsewhere on the park.
Touring Prices 2024
|Price per night
Our overriding priority is that all our guests enjoy a peaceful touring holiday at our caravan park, a break from the bustle of city life. To ensure the comfort of our guests we ask that people consider the following guidelines while staying with us:
- Deposits are non refundable and non transferable.
- Dogs welcome but should be kept on a lead and exercised off the park premises.
- Quiet times between 11pm and 7am, so that guests can enjoy a good night’s sleep.
- No large social gathering
- Unfortunately we do not have planning permission for tents (no tents anywhere on the park) and awnings must be attached at all times.
- No washing lines/whirlygigs and no ball games anywhere on the park
- Please note that we cannot accept commercial vehicles
- External directional aerials required for TV
- Please act courteously and considerately toward your fellow guests at all times
- Children should be supervised while on site by a responsible adult
- All awnings must be attached to caravan/campervans at all times. Please do not drive away and leave awnings free standing. No tents allowed
Arrival time is from 1pm. If the reception is not manned when you arrive, we will leave an instruction note on the door for you. Check out time is 11.30am.
Please do read our touring rules before booking.
For a touring holiday you will remember for years to come, get in touch today and ask us about current availability.
We look forward to welcoming you to Silverdyke Park and hope you will want to come back time and again.
For more information about our touring caravan pitches and booking availability, please get in touch by phone on 01333 313098 or contact us via our online form.