Fun for all the Family…
Have you had a chance to experience the Crail Festival yet? This popular annual Fife festival will be held in Crail from 20 to 30 July, with events planned for the whole family to enjoy while on your touring holidays in Scotland, including…
- Fun for the whole family at the Crail Putting Green
- An Art Exhibition in the Crail Town Hall by six of Crail’s talented amateur and professional artists.
- For the under 12’s, a competition to see how many little silver angels you can spot in the shop windows around Crail; and for 7-14 year olds a chance to decorate cupcakes for the Great Crail Bake-Off.
- A Ceilidh at the Community Hall.
- An evening of entertainment and two song writing workshops provided by Richard Digance, BAFTA nominated entertainer, poet, and composer.
And even more
A fantastic variety of other events will be taking place during the two weeks so check out the full programme on the Crail Festival website.
Tickets are available from the Byre Theatre Box Office in St Andrews, or from the Box Office in the Crail Town Hall, open from 10am to 4pm every day except Sunday while the festival is on.
Silverdyke Park – one of the most peaceful caravan parks in Fife
If you are booking your touring holidays in Scotland, and visiting beautiful Fife, we would love to have you stay at Silverdyke Park in the picturesque village of Cellardyke – just a 10 minute drive from the Crail festival – or a three mile walk in the fresh sea air, along the Fife Coastal Path.
Contact us soon to book your touring pitch or call us on 01333 313 098 and see why so many people want to come back to Silverdyke Park once they have experienced it.